Purple Carrots Drama Studio Inc.’s Green Initiative & Commitment was created for the purpose of showing our commitment to being environmentally aware, actively support programs that reduce our company’s environmental impact and continually improve our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating procedures.
Purple Carrots seeks to understand the effects our business activities have on the environment and continually strive to have a positive impact on the Earth by supporting initiatives such as:
• Reduction of material, water and energy consumption
– utilizing Zoom to eliminate travel
• Waste minimization
– paperless options (ex. E-marketing, social media advertising, online registration, online accounting, etc.)
– using materials/supplies that are on-hand before purchasing new materials/supplies
– minimal printing/photocopying
• Recycling of all resources
– all used ink cartridges are sent back to HP through the HP Planet Partners program
– all unused pencil crayons, crayons, markers, and other supplies have been donated to local schools
– all unused materials, supplies, etc. have been donated to local charities, organizations, or small businesses
– battery & e-waste recycling on-site at 901 Queen St W.
Purple Carrots encourages our community, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. We recognize that we have a responsibility to the environment to meet or exceed legislative and regulatory requirements. We will ensure that this policy and all procedures relating to it are understood, implemented and maintained by all company employees.
Last updated February 2023